16 August 2005

Grabbing Some Silver

BASA? Yup, that's the plan, according to Climbing the Ladder. An interesting idea, and I certainly know of some people I would plan to vote for. What is more interesting is that I'm pretty sure this is the first year that an idea like this would work. For whatever reason, 2005 is the year that american soccer blogs really started appearing. I'm not sure why this is, but if I had to guess, it was that at some subconscious level, we're no longer afraid of MLS disappearing over night. There's also enough of a media presence on MLS and american soccer to make a meta-media presence worthwhile. Both positive signs.

As for the actual words, I will not shamelessly campaign for anything. Well, not yet.

1 Comments:

At 18 September, 2005 18:47, Blogger scaryice said...

I never realized you mentioned this until now. Thanks.

As for me, I started a blog because I think my analysis is worth reading, and I can get more attention than on Bigsoccer. And of course, without all the BS that makes BS suck at times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)