22 February 2006

Happy DC United Day: The News

I'm going to let Tai Shan take care of the news roundup for Happy DC United Day. What do you got Butterstick?

I'm Going to Spain, cousin Norman had a real fine time last year - DCU has announced a friendly with Getafe, a mid-table team in Spain's top division. In Spain. That should be fun. If only I had a passport. And lots of money. And time off.

Chatbug - For those without a propensity for ulcers, you can dive into the Steve Goff chat at noon today, which I'm sure is bound to not be depressing or upsetting in the least.

The New Argentina - MASN grabs interviews with Facundo Erpen, Lucio Filomeno, and Christian Gomez. This is a nice, easygoing interview that doesn't go anywhere contravertial. Just what I needed for Happy DC United Day.

3 Comments:

At 22 February, 2006 10:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling much better.

 
At 22 February, 2006 11:09, Blogger D said...

The magic that is Happy DC United days (and small giant pandas) works quickly. Like Alcohol.

 
At 22 February, 2006 14:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...good panda...didn't even complain that you put an old DC jersery on him.

I'd be pissed...where's my 06'

Goff chat was good...made me feel better about the PN situation.

Goff makes a good point about PN's accent making it easy for misunderstanding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)