18 May 2006

Head-Geared Up

Jeff Carlisle sits down with Alecko Eskandarian at ESPN. And yes, you do earn your nicknames from others:

So far, Eskandarian is doing that and more, despite being razzed by his teammates for the protective headband he now wears around his head, which has earned him the nickname "Headgear." In the meantime, the United forward is savoring every moment.

"I'm just grateful to play this sport, the game that I love, as my job," Eskandarian says. "I love coming to practice every day. I love coming in on game day and hearing the fans, everything like that."

1 Comments:

At 18 May, 2006 13:29, Blogger I-66 said...

Sweet. That gives La Barra Brava and Screaming Eagles 2 weeks to come up with an appropriate chant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)