27 June 2006

Almost Through it

Hi everyone...

Until mid week, I'm going to be swamped with things. Which makes it difficult to devote the time here I should be. So I'll probably be silent until Thursday.

Just quickly, your men of the match are Clyde Simms and Troy Perkins. Your pregame music for tomorrow is "Tilly and the Wall - Rainbows in the Dark". And did you see how I suggested John Wilson before the Chicago game, and suddenly he appears? Heh. Ego trip, let me tell you. Okay, it wasn't a hard request to make, but if nothing else it shows that Piotr isn't as bloody stubborn as he's been.

I'll see you around Thursday, and we'll debrief the last three games and look at what it all means.

3 Comments:

At 27 June, 2006 17:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xpNEW YORK -- Troy Perkins became the first goalkeeper to be named MLS Player of the Week during the 2006 MLS Regular Season, thanks to a pair of shutout victories in Week 13. Perkins, who entered the year as D.C. United's backup goalkeeper, backstopped his team to a 1-0 victory over the Chicago Fire on Wednesday, June 21 and then repeated the feat with a 1-0 victory over the Kansas City Wizards on Saturday, June 24.


http://www.mlsnet.com/MLS/news/mls_news.jsp?ymd=20060626&content_id=63642&vkey=pr_mls&fext=.jsp>

 
At 29 June, 2006 21:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, D, you're killin' me. I count on the DCenters to get me through long days at my desk with cogent, thoughtful DCU-related posts. You promised to post something by Thursday and I have been looking forward to it. Tomorrow I will be in court all day in front of the least pleasant judge in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City and thus unable to check the blog.

Sigh.

 
At 30 June, 2006 09:48, Blogger Kinney said...

I'm dying here as well. Stuck at my boring job, praying for somethink interesting about DC United to magically appear on my screen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)