27 August 2007

Quote of the Day

I will be getting to the Toronto Debrief presently, I just thought I would share this quote from Juan Pablo Angel with my fellow DC United fans. Hattip to Du Nord.
Angel looks back with satisfaction at his first four months in North America. "It has been terrific. I have enjoyed every single minute of my new life over here," he says. "The team is not the best in the league, and might even be considered one of the poortest, but in general everything is fine."

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 27 August, 2007 21:43, Blogger I-66 said...

From the mouths of Colombians...

 
At 27 August, 2007 22:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's being a bit harsh on his side, but as a DC fan I'll take it.

 
At 27 August, 2007 23:51, Blogger tucksider said...

despite his team affiliation, i've found it very difficult to dislike Angel personally... this quote just makes him downright lovable.

 
At 28 August, 2007 12:29, Blogger Bob said...

I currently working on making a huge banner with this quote on it. The only question is how big to make it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)