15 January 2008

MLS Combine Update

I haven't been as fastidious in following the upcoming MLS prospects this year. Mainly that is because United only has three draft picks, the 24th, 33rd, 52nd. These high picks means DC won't be getting any of the combine standouts. That doesn't mean we should ignore the combine, good finds can be unearthed, but from a fan's perspective it is really hard to know who will be available when United picks.

All that being said, I am starting to get excited about the "Super" draft. For those of you interested below are a couple of links to quality combine analysis for you to read.

3rd Degree
Combine Day 1
Combine Day 2

Pro Player Pipeline
Combine Day 1 (Game 1)
Combine Day 1 (Game 2)
Combine Day 2 (Game 1)
Combine Day 2 (Game 2)

Soccer By Ives
Combine Day 1
Combine Day 2

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 15 January, 2008 10:08, Blogger The AMT said...

Any of you DCenters going to make the trek up to the Inner Harbor for the SuperDraft? I'm pretty sure I saw in a Goff Q&A that it's going to be open to the public.

 
At 15 January, 2008 10:28, Blogger Kinney said...

It's open to the public. I went two years ago when it was in Philly. It is a cool experience that I would recommend for any United fan. Unfortunately, I am behind at work and can't make it this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)