04 June 2009

Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want

After Saturday night's game-deciding PK call in the match against the Revs and then last night's drubbing of the USMNT, my insides have gotten a bit queasy today whenever I have thought about soccer.

I certainly don't want to encourage anyone to look past RBNY, but since we lit them up to the tune of 5 goals two weeks ago in that USOC play-in game, the prospect certainly exists of settling my stomach. I'd like to see Moreno, Pontius and Tino all strike tonight.

Thoughts? We are just about an hour out from game time, so let's hear what you have to say!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 04 June, 2009 18:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BlameDrewsCancer

 
At 04 June, 2009 19:09, Blogger Kevin D said...

I would like to see Emilio score. He hasn't been doing much for the past few games, so he's #1 on my list.

 
At 04 June, 2009 22:30, Blogger Bob said...

Quaranta 36' & Moreno 93'. Good call, Bob. I should play this game more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)